8 Days Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli & Tsavo
- Physical attractions: Mount Kilimanjaro – the highest mountain in Africa, Lake Nakuru, Mara River, endless Masai Mara savannah plains punctuated by hills and escarpments, the Great Rift Valley and Lake Nakuru
- Wildlife: elephant, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk, zebra, Hunter’s Hartebeest etc.
- Amboseli national park is arid woodland with a series of swamps and the lakes that provide a year round water supply for wildlife. Amboseli sits in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro and is known for its large elephant population and other big game.
- Lake Nakuru is famous for the flamingoes and the Rhinos (both black and white)
- Masai Mara is famous for the big cats and the wildebeest migration
8 Days 7 Nights Safari from Nairobi tour itinerary.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Drive from Nairobi to Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch at Kichakani camp. After lunch have a brief siesta, go for a game viewing drive till sunset, return for dinner and overnight at Kichakani.
Day 2: Masai Mara
The whole day is spent making game drives in this vast game reserve with all meals and overnight at the Kichakani camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
After breakfast, drive towards lake Nakuru National Park with game viewing around the lake, which hosts the Rhino Sanctuary to spot the Black and white Rhino and flamingos and many other bird life around the lake. Return to L. Nakuru lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli
Early morning breakfast then drive to Amboseli national park which hosts the highest mountain in Africa, observe this wonderful view with abundant of wildlife and Birds. After lunch at Kibo safari camp you have an afternoon game viewing up to sunset. Return to the Kibo camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Amboseli
Early morning game viewing drive followed by breakfast, after you have a full day game viewing drive with all meal at the Kibo safari camp.
Day 6: Amboseli – Tsavo West
After breakfast drive from Amboseli to Tsavo west national park. Arriving Ngulia safari lodge in time for lunch. After a short siesta you have an afternoon game viewing around the Ngulia rhino sanctuary. Where we have the black rhinos protected. Return to the Ngulia safari lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Tsavo West – Tsavo East
Have early morning breakfast then proceed to Tsavo east with game en-route via Mzima springs to see the hippos, crocodiles and fishes in a crystalline clear waters at the observation tank. Proceed to Tsavo east arriving Voi wildlife lodge in time for lunch. After lunch you have an afternoon game viewing in this park which was home to the man eater lions of Tsavo until sunset then return to Voi wildlife lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Tsavo East – Mombasa / Diani
Early morning game drive then return to the lodge for breakfast then continue with another game viewing as you leave Tsavo east driving down to Mombasa. Arriving in Mombasa on time for lunch at your beach hotel. family, fun, holiday, island, package.
Price Includes and Excludes
Safari Cost: On request and may go down depending on the number of participants
Safari Price includes:
- All game drives in Jeep or minibus
- A well-trained safari driver guide
- Park entry fees
- Full board accommodation
- Pick up from and to hotel
- 1 liter bottled of water per person per day
Safari Price excludes:
- Drinks, sodas, beers, wines.
- personal costs
- Tips and gratuities